Hygienic robust weighing solutions for installation in food, pharma and biotech industries with production according to HACCP and cGMP standards. Typically the load cells are used for tank and hopper weighing in mixing, batching, filling, dosing and gravimetric level applications.
Advantages when using Eilersen load cells and instrumentation
- The capacitive measurement principle used in Eilersen load cells tolerates up to 1,000% overload, which allows for a very simple and hygienic mechanical installation minimizing bacteria traps, eliminating the need for maintenance and reducing the total cost of ownership
- Eilersen load cells are produced in stainless steel and hermetically sealed to IP68 (laser welded) to ensure superb protection for wash-down applications
- All Eilersen load cells tolerate welding
- Eilersen digital load cells are equipped with a standard single wire coaxial cable (RG-58) and the cable length has no influence on the calibration. The load cells can be equipped with up to 100m cable length and the load cell cable can be mounted and changed on-site if necessary
- The Eilersen load cells are available with Profibus DP, DeviceNet, EtherNet IP, EtherCAT, ProfiNET (pending), Modbus ASCII/RTU, RS485/422, RS232, 4-20mA and 0-10 VDC interfaces, and can be supplied in OIML and ATEX-certified versions
- Eilersen has a vast experience in hygienic weighing solutions for hoppers, tank installations, vessels and silos worldwide
- Furthermore, the patented digital technology features true plug-and-play electrical installation as the Eilersen load cells are factory calibrated and compensated to ensure the highest accuracy and quality standard on the market. This means commissioning costs are minimised
Solutions for hygienic weighing
The Eilersen compression load cells are ideal for hygienic tank weighing as they offer a simple and hygienic weighing solution. For smaller hoppers, the stainless steel single point load cells may be used. The Eilersen load cells are available with both interface modules for direct connection to PLC/control systems and weighing terminals for local indication and process control. The Eilersen robust hygienic scales are designed for installation at food and pharma production sites.
The Eilersen hygienic solution pro's download