- Made in Denmark
- 2 x RS485, 1 x RS485/422, 2 x RS232 serial interfaces
- 3 x 24Vdc inputs and 3 x 24Vdc outputs
- 7-segment LEDs for displaying data and parameters
- 7 x LEDs for signalling: Zero valid, In on/off, Out on/off
- Numeric keyboard with keys for zeroing, tare function, gross/net and entering parameters, set-points etc.
- Function keys for Start/Stop and Print for handling various processes
- Ten function keys for entering and controlling parameters
- Connection to Fieldbus and supervisory (ERP) systems
- Optional extra LEDs for signalling in OEM applications
- Optional I/O extension: 4 x 24Vdc digital inputs and 8 x 24Vdc, 0.1A digital outputs for connection to photo cells, relays, actuators etc.
- Optional Profibus DP, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, and ProfiNet (pending) interfaces
- Examples 9625L Digital LED Weighing Terminal
- Filling & Dispensing of liquid or bulk material
- Dosing of liquid or bulk material
- Mobile weighing
- Batching with recipe handling
- Customer specific application software
- Force measurement
- Vessel weighing
- Belt Scales
- Panel mounting
- Mounted in stainless steel housing
- OEM version
- Customized application software
Eilersen offers many standard and customized software versions for the weighing terminals, which means it would potentially create confusion to present all the documentation on this website.
If you need documentation on a weighing terminal, please use the contact form and we will email the documentation as soon as possible.
Please include the following information in your request for documentation:
Hardware information i.e. the name/type of the weighing terminal and the serial no. (this information is located on a sticker on the side or back of the terminal). If possible, please also include the software version, which you can read from the screen of the terminal during the power on cycle.
Disclaimer and Legal Information: The information on this web site is provided in connection with products supplied by Eilersen Electric A/S and affiliated companies (“Eilersen”). No license, expressed or implied, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this information or any documents on the web site. Eilersen assumes no liability and disclaims any expressed or implied warranty, relating to sale and/or use of Eilersen products including liability or warranties relating to fitness for a particular purpose. The information on this web site is provided as a service and for information purpose only and is subject to change without prior notice. Eilersen assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear on this web site. Eilersen is not responsible for any loss of hardware, software or files, caused by the use of the web site or elements downloaded or used from/on the web site. Hence Eilersen makes no warranty, that the web site or product or services provided on the web site (including free software downloads) will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or without errors, or that the web site or the servers used by Eilersen are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional or accurate.